Friday 28 September 2012

Dream Locations

I have been thinking about where I would like to film, as well as what would be most appropriate for my genre. If I had a larger budget for this video, I would ideally like to film the majority of it in London as it is urban, vibrant and offers a huge variety of different sets and locations.  

Busy crowds

Tower block- lower class, in keeping with my theme and genre

The London Underground- could be very effective if filmed correctly

Obviously, these are just the ideal locations I would choose if I had more money, longer time and easier access to London. What I can learn from these initial ideas however is the types of shots I want to get, but just closer to home. I believe this to be very achievable  so once I have really thought about the story line of my video I will then research and view many potential locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment