Sunday 30 September 2012

Location Shots

I have decided that I want to have a mixture of urban and countryside shots for my music video. I think I would like to open the video within the urban, and then integrate urban and country shots throughout. 

Here are the locations of the countryside and of the motorway bridge:
Motorway


Country track
Open fields

Motorway bridge



Track leading up to motorway bridge




I believe that I can get some really effective shots here. Ideally, the motorway bridge could be one location for a flashback, as well as the country track. In terms of the urban shots, I have decided that I am going to film in Bicester in the Kingsmeadow area- there are many areas that aren't very busy but will provide the perfect back drop for the video.
Derelict building
Bicester











No comments:

Post a Comment