Tuesday 5 February 2013

Editing

Today I transferred all of the filming I have done so far on to Serif - MoviePlusX5 in order to make a start on editing... 

After a while, I managed to remember how the software worked and completed:

- Uploading clips
- Cutting/trimming clips
- Adding effects (grey scale- black and white, desaturation)

I found it particularly challenging to get the timing of the clips exactly in time with the music. Today, as I was focusing on the start, I found it hard to ensure the character's eyes looked up to the camera just as the first beat dropped. I had to slow down the shot, then trim the shot in order to get it just right. Here is a screenshot of the close up:

Screen shot



Next time, I want to continue sorting the clips into the correct order, and trimming them in order to fit with the music.


No comments:

Post a Comment