Wednesday 17 October 2012

Camera Shot Ideas




Brainstorm of camera shots



Above is an image of some brainstorming I completed regarding camera shots for my music video. After looking, researching and analysing similar genre music videos, I came up with a few ideas. I know for certain that when the first beat of the song drops, I want an extreme close up of her eyes opening to look directly into the camera. Prior to this shot, I am only going to have subtle shots of the girl, with none showing her face as I want to add mystery and suspense.  I hope this will add some drama to the very opening of the video and set the scene of what is to be expected. But I will experiment on preliminary shoots and decide whta shot is most effective. I also know that I want a close up shot of her feet walking towards the camera and shots of her silhouette against the lighter background. Within the video, I was thinking of doing a long shot of the character standing with her back towards the camera, looking out to the view in front of her (look below for what I am thinking of).

Back to camera shot- opening

No comments:

Post a Comment